Tailored Support for Your Home Cooling System
An air conditioner isn’t just another appliance; it’s an investment that will help to keep your home comfortable for years to come. But your A/C can only function effectively if it is installed and maintained in an optimal manner. Without the right support these complex cooling systems are prone to accelerated wear and tear which ultimately results in regular breakdowns and serious faults.
At Quality Service, our A/C technicians in Dolton have spent the past 30 years installing, repairing, and servicing units of all makes and models. Regardless of your needs, they can provide time and cost-effective solutions that will keep your air conditioner working efficiently for many seasons to come.
Our team is made up of reputable HVAC professionals that are trained to work to current industry-standards. No matter the scale or complexity of the job, they will always be relied on for accurate and speedy service that is personalized to your specific requirements.
A/C Installation in Dolton
Our A/C installations follow a tried-and-tested process that is designed for customer convenience:
- The technician will measure the relevant area of your home and calculate an appropriate cooling load for the A/C. We will use this metric to determine the optimal size unit.
- We will provide a wide range of options for you to choose from. All equipment is sourced by manufacturer-approved suppliers.
- We will inspect ductwork and ensure that is airtight to prevent leakages during the A/C operation.
- We will ensure that the installation site provides adequate airflow for effective cooling.
- We will reference manufacturer specifications to determine the correct refrigerant levels for the unit.
- Once the installation has been completed we will thoroughly test the system and certify that it is performing up to expectations.
A/C Maintenance and Repairs in Dolton
An annual A/C tune up can shave up to 15% off of your yearly energy bill and add years onto your unit’s useful life. Our team follows a 26-point checklist, during which they will:
- Thoroughly clean the unit’s outdoor condenser unit.
- Ensure that the A/C is level.
- Clean the A/C evaporator coils.
- Remove any blockages from the condensate drain line, and check for any leaks.
- Cleaning or replacing the air filter.
- Recalibrate the thermostat.
- Servicing of all A/C wiring and connectors.
For repair calls, we will initially undertake a full diagnostic inspection of the malfunctioning system to determine where the issue stems from. After this audit, we will provide you with a breakdown of the required repairs along with a cost assessment of the work that will be performed. All parts will be sourced through OEM networks and will carry an additional one-year Quality Service workmanship warranty.
Get top-tier service for you A/C unit with Quality Service Inc. Contact our Dolton HVAC technicians today at (708) 746-1946.