Full-Service Furnace Technicians Operating Across Chicago
When it comes to home heating, furnaces are by far the most efficient and cost-effective options available. But just because your system is working perfectly today, doesn’t mean that it will continue to do so when the next winter rolls around, and the last thing any homeowner wants is to deal with a broken furnace at the peak of chilly season.
Our furnace technicians in Hazel Crest are here to make sure that doesn’t happen. Quality Service’s HVAC team offers professional, reliable, and affordable solutions for a range of HVAC issues. With our experience and skill in your corner, you can remain prepared for even the coldest weather.
While we provide exceptional furnace installation and repair services, our main goal is to safeguard our customers from time and cost-intensive parts and unit replacements.
The Quality Service Furnace Tune-Up
Our team provides annual and bi-annual furnace maintenance plans across Hazel Crest. Through regular tune-ups our customers across Hazel Crest are able to:
- Minimize operating problems in their heating system.
- Reduce wear and tear on mechanical and electrical components.
- Preserve their manufacturer’s warranty thus ensuring free or low-cost OEM part replacements.
- Extend the life of their furnace by several years.
- Ensure that their furnace is working as efficiently as possible, even after years of use.
What to Expect
- We recommend that you schedule your annual tune-up for late summer or early fall, just before the winter season.
- Once the technician arrives they will begin by inspecting the exterior of the heating unit and clearing away any dirt or debris that may prevent proper functioning of the control box or fan blades.
- They will clear or replace air filters as necessary.
- They will inspect the ducts and check for leaks.
- They will inspect the room insulation.
- They will try to run the system in order to detect any strange noises, odors, or performance issues.
- They will clean or replace the pilot assembly as necessary.
- They will inspect the heat exchanger for cracks and replace if needed.
- They will check for loose panels.
- They will lubricate mechanical parts and bearings.
- They will check and calibrate the thermostat.
Any parts that need to be switched out will be replaced with original manufacturer-sourced components that carry a one-year warranty for parts and labor.
If our inspection reveals that your furnace is nearing the end of its life, then we will work with you to determine the best way forward. Depending on your needs, we may recommend critical repairs that could help you to get a few extra years of heating from the system or we may advise you to replace the furnace altogether.
In the latter case, our team will help you locate a cost-efficient furnace that is optimized for your property and requirements. We will also take responsibility for removing and discarding your old system and installing the new unit in place so that you are equipped for the winter without any delay.
Get in touch with a Hazel Crest heating expert. Call Quality Service, Inc. today at (708) 746-1946.