We’ll Make Sure Your Heating Doesn’t Quit
In Chicago, every homeowner needs a proper heating system in place to protect their homes from the freezing winter. However, the very furnaces that are meant to keep you and your family warm during the coldest months of the year are prone to fail when the mercury drops.
At Quality Service Inc, our heating system technicians in Lansing are here to make sure that doesn’t happen. Whether you’re dealing with an aging furnace that isn’t performing up to scratch or one that’s stopped functioning altogether, we can lend our expertise to the cause and ensure that your heating system is well-prepared for even the most extreme weather.
Professional Service For Your Furnace
Need a New Heating System?
Furnace installations are complex, time-intensive, and potentially risky.
- Choosing the wrong unit for your home, can leave your system overworked as it struggles to provide adequate heating for your entire home. Meanwhile, a furnace that’s too large will end up using far more energy than your property requires. Our HVAC specialists can help you find the most appropriate and affordable solution for your needs.
- When you’re dealing with gas lines and electrical connections, you need to ensure that all parts are fitted properly and that there are no leaks or sloppy wiring. An installation may also require additional ductwork and welding. Our heating system specialists in Lansing have years of experience fitting furnaces of all types in a variety of configurations. They know how to get your unit set up safely and quickly, with minimal fuss.
- We take pride in the quality of our work, and we back up our services with a yearlong warranty for parts and labor.
- Trying to DIY your furnace installation may void its warranty. We bring purpose-built equipment to the job, and our team is trained to handle a wide variety of furnace models so you can be assured that your system is in good hands.
Is Your Furnace Starting To Act Up?
Regular tune-ups are essential to the longevity and efficiency of your heating system. Our Lansing furnace technicians can perform comprehensive servicing for your unit and ensure that it keeps working optimally all year-round.
Amongst other tasks, our team can:
- Test and if necessary replace your igniter.
- Test your flame sensor and repair or replace any faulty components.
- Inspect and clean furnace burners.
- Inspect and repair wear on the furnace heat exchanger.
- Clear condensate lines and repair any leaks or damage.
- Check system pressure readings.
- Check for gas leaks.
- Calibrate the thermostat.
All necessary repairs will be conducted with OEM parts, so you can continue to enjoy uninterrupted heating throughout your home as quickly as possible. By leaving repair work to the professionals, you can ensure that potentially expensive issues are effectively resolved at an early stage without breaking the bank.
Let Quality Service, Inc. take care of your heating needs. Call our furnace technicians in Lansing today at (708) 746-1946.