Beat the Heat with Our Cooling Solutions
Does your cooling system offer the relief you need in the sweltering summer months or are you struggling to keep cool as temperatures continue to rise?
At Quality Service, we understand that a functional A/C isn’t necessarily an effective one. Whether your unit has worn down due to age, deteriorated due to consistent neglect, or it is simply inadequate for your current needs – sometimes you need professional assistance to get the most out of your air conditioning.
That’s what our A/C technicians in Lynwood provide. With 30 years of experience under their belt, our team has helped to connect customers across Chicago with professional HVAC services for all kinds of air conditioners. Whether you need help with a forced air unit, a split A/C or a hybrid system we have the expertise to fix your cooling concerns quickly and efficiently.
When Should You Call a Professional?
- Is your unit spitting out warm air instead of cold?
- Has the volume and quality of air from your unit fallen significantly?
- Has your A/C begun to leak fluid?
- Is the unit emitting unpleasant or strange odors or strange noises while in use?
- Have your cooling costs increased compared to past summers?
- Has your A/C stopped functioning altogether?
If you’re facing any of these situations then it’s time to give our Lynwood A/C technicians a call. Our team operates locally across the Chicago area and they’re available 24/7 for emergency jobs so you can feel free to get in touch at any time.
What Can Our HVAC Team Do?
Restore Unit Performance
Our team specializes in seasonal A/C tune-ups that address a range of key issues for all makes and models of air conditioner. During a routine servicing, the technician will
- Calibrate your thermostat settings.
- Clean key components such as the condenser and evaporator coils.
- Apply lubricating oil to moving parts that are susceptible to wear and tear.
- Evaluate coolant levels.
- Inspect all elements for signs of any necessary repairs.
All of our maintenance work follows an industry-standard process that has been proven to increase unit efficiency by up to 40% while preventing a range of major issues that could cause extensive damage to your cooling system in the future.
Professional Repair Work
Wherever major repairs are required, we use guaranteed OEM parts to replace faulty components in your air conditioner parts.
Our HVAC team in Lansing is trained to handle a range of complex repairs including:
- Fixing wiring issues and faults in the circuit board.
- Fan belt replacements.
- Fixing refrigerant leaks, refilling coolant, and replacing tubing where necessary.
- Correcting frozen evaporator coils.
- Replacing defective compressors.
- Flushing accumulated blockages from unit condensers.
With our assistance, you can prolong the life of your A/C by several years and save hundreds of dollars in the process.
Quick and Efficient A/C Replacement
If your unit is too old or damaged to be repaired then we will help you install a suitable replacement. Our A/C technicians will:
- Size and measure your property.
- Identify units that are suited to your budget, usage, and the overall dimensions of the home.
- Procure the right make and model.
- Install the unit at a scheduled time.
At Quality Service, Inc., we’re committed to your comfort! Call our Lynwood technicians today for a free consultation at (708) 746-1946.