Cooling Experts That Put Customers First
Was your A/C installed by a general handyman? Are you planning on maintaining and servicing this system on your own? When it comes to home cooling, cutting corners can end up costing significantly more in the long run.
A shoddy installation can decrease A/C efficiency by up to 30% due to:
- Leaky ductwork.
- Under or oversupplied refrigerant.
- Inadequate air supply.
- Inappropriately sized equipment.
These deficiencies can add hundreds of dollars to your annual energy bill. But that’s not the only the only issue you have to contend with.
- Delicate equipment can be damaged during the installation.
- You will have to source the unit on your own and could end up paying a higher price as a result.
- The system may fail or breakdown earlier than otherwise expected.
- Overall home comfort will be decreased.
The Quality Service Advantage
At Quality Service, our A/C technicians in Monee have three decades of experience, and years of product specific training to match. When they take on a job, they take every possible step to ensure that the customer’s requirements are fulfilled quickly, accurately, and efficiently. We don’t just want to provide you with a short-term fix; our solutions are built to last.
- We follow industry-standard processes for A/C installation, repair and maintenance calls.
- All work is performed according to strict safety specifications with purpose-built equipment.
- Prior to an installation we will undertake a full inspection that includes a complete measurement of your property as well as an assessment of your current cooling needs.
- We have strong relationships with a variety of manufacturer-approved suppliers and can source a wide variety of units depending on your requirements.
- We provide a full cost breakdown prior to beginning any work, so that you’re always aware of what you’re paying for.
- An accurate and well-placed A/C installation can keep your air conditioner running efficiently for years without any major fault.
Service Doesn’t End At the Doorstep
The biggest benefit of working with a professional HVAC service provider in Monee is that we’ll always be available to take care of your cooling concerns.
We offer a comprehensive A/C tune-up that includes a full inspection, tuning and servicing of your unit. This process is based on an exhaustive 26-point checklist.
During a routine service call, we will correct loose wiring, clear blockages in drainage lines, clean debris from evaporator and condenser, replace aging air filters and worn fan belts, and recalibrate your thermostat to ensure that is responsive as possible. Through these steps, we can improve your air conditioner efficiency by up to 15% year-on-year and limit strain on critical components such as the compressor.
Our team can also provide emergency repairs for customers across Monee and the Greater Chicago Area. All replacement parts are OEM and come with an additional one-year workmanship guarantee.
Want more effective and affordable cooling? Leave it to the Monee HVAC professionals at Quality Service Inc. and call today at (708) 746-1946.