Our HVAC Services are a Breeze
While modern cooling systems offer unparalleled efficiency and comfort, they can only function effectively if they are installed and maintained to professional standards. Without specialist equipment and product-specific knowledge even the most minor job can impact your air conditioner’s performance, ultimately resulting in major breakdowns and early replacement.
At Quality Service our University Park A/C technicians have years of experience setting up and servicing a wide variety of cooling systems. These proven professionals have built their reputation on the speed, consistency, and lasting value that they bring to customers across the Chicago.
- We provide transparent pricing on all A/C repairs and installations, as well as flat rate fees for routine maintenance.
- We work hard to make every service call as convenient as possible. Customers can call in 24/7 and schedule at technician’s visit that suits their needs. Once our technicians arrive on the job, they take care of everything from inspections and cleaning to replacing non-functional parts and testing new components.
- Our team is trained in current cooling technology and they possess a strong understanding of both central and split air conditioning units. All work is conducted according to industry-standard guidelines to ensure consistent outcomes for all of our customers.
- All of our repairs come with a one-year guarantee for parts and labor. That’s how confident we are in the quality of our workmanship.
What Happens During an A/C Installation?
Whether you need to replace your current cooling system or you’re simply looking for a new A/C for your home, our University Park A/C technicians will work with you to find an air conditioner that:
- Is sized to match the cooling requirements of the space.
- Can integrate easily into existing ductwork and infrastructure.
- Provides efficient cooling.
- Meets your budget.
After you have selected a suitable unit, we will remove the older A/C (if necessary), prepare the site for installation and place the new unit. Once all wiring and sealing has been completed we will take the A/C through a full testing process to ensure that it provides proper cooling.
What Happens During a Maintenance Call?
Customers across University Park will generally schedule their tune-ups for early spring to ensure that their cooling systems are functioning perfectly before temperatures start to rise. This tune-up covers a 26-point checklist which includes a full inspection of all electrical and mechanical components as well as the cleaning and tightening of these parts.
Key areas we focus on are:
- The thermostat
- Wiring and power supply
- Bearing and other moving parts.
- The drain line
- The compressor
- The condenser coil and evaporator
- The air filter
- Signs of wear and tear that signal more serious problems
If we determine that more extensive repairs are required for your unit, then we will provide you with a cost estimate for the related parts replacement and labor as well as an ETA for the job. By catching these problems at an early stage, we can help you avoid major issues that could cause your unit to stop working altogether.
If you are a resident of University Park and need an HVAC specialist, contact Quality Service, Inc. today at (708) 746-1946.